The latest figures from the IABM Industry Index indicate that global sales have continued to increase by a healthy 10.7 percent year on year, but the monthly trend shows that the rate of increase is falling. Sales by North American vendors have risen more than European sales. The increase is greatest for large vendors, with the smaller vendors seeing no share of market growth.
Although 74 percent of vendors are profiting in the latest results, this leaves a significant 26 percent who are making losses, a percentage almost unchanged since last year.
For more information, visit www.theiabm.org.