This year, Broadcast Engineering offered unprecedented coverage of the NAB Show:
- NAB Update e-newsletter: We send the latest announcements from the NAB and companies to your inbox each week for 10 weeks leading up to the show and for five weeks after the show.
- Broadcast Engineering TV: We captured all the action. Watch product demos, key speeches and more.
- BE@NAB blog: We gave you our personal take on events and new product announcements, including more than 20 audio interviews.
- Broadcast Engineering Show Portal Direct from NAB: The place to find all things NAB, pulling content from every corner of our Web site, including e-newsletters, blogs, Broadcast Engineering TV, The Briefing Room and more.
- Pick Hits: Our independent judges scoured the show floor the best and brightest of the new offerings at the show and selected 40 winners.
- Broadcast Engineering Excellence Awards: Winners of our annual competition were honored at an awards ceremony on the show floor.
- The Briefing Room: Get the company's official press release on new products that they released during NAB season.
- IPTV Pavilion: Here exhibitors showcased their latest products and services centered on content distribution and delivery. The IPTV Pavilion and it's Web portal and e-newsletter focused on the distribution and delivery of IPTV services, uniting content and new technology to provide innovative solutions to telecom organizations.