Service assurance and performance management software and services provider Trendium has introduced BroadSight, an end-to-end assurance management service for digital subscriber line (DSL) broadband network operators.
A featured offering from its recently launched subscription-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Trendium Service Bureau, BroadSight lets DSL operators secure revenue retention, avoid customer churn and prevent network latency.
BroadSight deployment and installation are simplified, so the assurance management system need only be configured for the DSL operator’s unique business objectives. Maintenance burdens are eliminated, as the software is pre-integrated and pre-tested as part of the BroadSight subscription program.
BroadSight functions include:
- Full Speed Manager to ensure a physical DSL line satisfies service level objectives.
- Network Trouble Correlator to measures the performance for network-facing DSLAM (Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer) trunks and analyze subscribers negatively impacted by network congestion.
- Capacity Planner to measure trends for DSLAM trunk ports.
- Network Groomer to optimize a DSL network.
- Line Quality Assessor to reconcile previously qualified maximum line provisioning speed records.
- Service Reporter to produce easy-to-use reports.
For more information, visit: www.trendium.com.