GEO4 offers an easy, automated way to detect and geolocate intentional and unintentional satellite interference across the L, C, X, Ku and Ka bands. Features include:
- G-Wiz, which geolocates interference in four steps;
- SigCatcher, which captures fast sweeping, hopping or bursting signals;
- Distributed geolocation;
- Highly streamlined user interface;
- Reduced operator workload;
- Technology to improve geolocation accuracy; and
- Built-in Glowlink 3G satellite spectrum monitoring capabilities.
Active participants of Glowlink Model 8000 system maintenance plans will receive standard upgrade features of the Model 8000 GEO4 free.