Sydney, Australia – Fairlight announces today that their Audio Post Production systems XYNERGI and EVO now come with the new Dream Version 4 Software. The software includes countless new features and options with the aim to make it easier to use for new users, improve workflow, and deliver faster output.
New features of the Dream Version 4 Software include:
- Mouse based editing enhancements
- Single Screen Interface with comprehensive per-track controls and new Mix Panel choices
- Improved dynamics, side-chain and MaxLinking across groups
- Multi Client ASIO bridge for EVO to host other audio products (e.g. Protools, Nuendo)
- Clip Bin and Clip Store functions to store projects
- Speed increase and new features for the Audiobase sound FX database
To ensure continued software improvements, Fairlight also introduced a 12 month software license subscriptions scheme. The license subscription provides access to software releases and updates during a 12 month subscription period. Customers who purchased a XYNERGI or EVO in 2012, will get a 12 month Dream Version 4 software license subscription for free.
FairlightUS is headquartered in New Jersey USA and is the exclusive distributor for Fairlight products in the North American market. Fairlight has been at the forefront of digital audio development since its inception in 1975. Fairlight designs and manufactures media creation tools including digital audio recording, editing and mixing systems for standard and high definition audio post, broadcast and music production applications. www.fairlightus.com