EVS will unveil a new range of product evolutions and innovations aimed at improving production workflows and integration during NAB2008.
The company will feature:
- XT native support of post-production HD codecs: The company’s' XT will be shown with native support for Avid DNxHD (SMPTE VC-3 compliant) and new Apple ProsRes 422 codecs.
- IPEdit: A new online editing application that offers on-the-fly editing delivers real-time editing functions for demanding speed-to-air workflows.
- EVS Media Importer on Final Cut Pro: A plug-in option on Final Cut Pro allows users to import clips and media available on the EVS XT production server directly onto the timeline editor.
- XL lo-res server for media control and review.
- EditRec: A new VTR replacement solution for linear editing workflow offers advanced functions like networking and edit while recording.
View EVS' IPDirector content production management at NAB2008