Scala has recently unveiled Release 7.3 of the InfoChannel 3 suite
InfoChannel 3 provides the ability to create, schedule, manage, distribute, and dynamically play unique content on a single television station or thousands of remote displays from a single desktop.
Highlights of InfoChannel 3 release 7.3 include:
- Availability of traditional Chinese and Korean language support, from Scala partner NEC
- Scala NetManager and Publish Server can now be run under Windows
- Publish Server supports thumbnail generation for third-party applications
- French usser interface (all products)
- Various optimizations for larger display networks
- Alpha channel support in Targa file format
- Smoother video playback
- USB TV tuner support (requires optional EX)
- Leightronix Mini-T-Net support (requires optional EX)
- Integration with Anterra wireless LCD digital sign
For more information, visit www.scala.com.