Telestream has unveiled several enhancements for its flagship FlipFactory workflow automation product line.
Powerful, enterprise-class FlipFactory version 6.0 software includes:
- simultaneous transcoding while ingesting from tape with the company's new Pipeline network encoder;
- support for HD commercial and syndication workflows;
- a new screen subtitle option for open subtitling;
- auto-publishing of metadata with media to more enterprise video Web sites;
- integrated Flash 8 encoding;
- additional format support.
Telestream's new Pipeline network encoder for FlipFactory provides a faster, more reliable alternative to PC capture card/server solutions for ingesting tape-based media into any FlipFactory product.
Pipeline provides real-time SDI encoding to DV, IMX and MPEG-2, as well as playout to SDI. Simultaneous transcoding while ingesting from tape improves workflow throughput for real-time proxy generation and ingest for archival applications.
For more information, visit www.telestream.net.