Zandar's FusionPro MultiViewer
New features for IBC include:
- HDTV support (1080i and 720p at 60 /59.94 Hz and now also 50Hz) at all output resolutions.
- HD video alarms on detection of loss of sync, black picture or frozen picture together with HDTV embedded-audio monitoring with in-picture bar graphs and alarms for loss of audio and audio under-and- over levels.
- Input auto detection or auto-syncing - Syncs automatically to the input signal source.
- HD cards support SDI, while SD cards support PAL, PAL-M, NTSC or SDI 525/626.
- Built-in test patterns now allow user calibration and alignment of third-party display devices
- Remote Panel can control any number of FusionPros or other Zandar MultiViewers, with immediate layout recall and other useful functions.
For more information, visit www.zandar.com.