IntraCom Systems, LLC, the Los Angeles based developer of VCOM, the leading software IP Matrix Intercom System, announced today the availability of its new 2RU VCOM Touchpanel™. The unit's intuitive dual Touchscreen GUIs support up to 250 channels configurable for Point-to-Points, Group Calls, and Party Lines. The TCP-403's unprecedented noise suppression and echo cancellation technology enables use of the unit's powerful integrated 3" speaker and panel microphone in push-to-latch/push-to-unlatch ("open mic") mode with virtually no feedback! The TCP-403 is ideal for Broadcast, Defense, Industrial, Commercial, and House of Worship applications.
- High resolution dual touch screen selector activation supports 250 channels;
- Individual channel volume controls with onscreen level indicators (+ 6–18db);
- Onscreen telephone dial-pad and on-selector caller ID;
- Interoperable with two-way radios, phone networks, VoIP/SIP, and other intercom systems;
- Unparalleled electro-acoustical echo cancellation and noise suppression;
- Use with dynamic, electret, or USB headsets;
- Works interchangeably with VCOM on PC’s, Tablet PC’s, Macs, and Android and iOS Devices;
- Operates over standard IP networks (WAN/LAN/WiFi/Data Cellular) from anywhere;
VCOM™ is a highly interoperable, IP software Intercom that leverages advanced algorithms and software engineering for on the edge streaming and ultra wide band communications. The System is engineered to support highly dynamic, fast, and complex communications requirements and consists of our:
- server-side Virtual Matrix summing/mixing engine
- client-side control panels for multi-channel/multi-access professional communications
- device interfacing software to easily bridge disparate communication systems including hardware intercoms, two-way radios, and public/private telephone networks
- intuitive System Administration application that enables dynamic configuration and monitoring of the System from any workstation on the network.
VCOM Control Panels provide point-and-click control for establishing talk and/or listen voice paths. Multiple group and individual voice paths can be established simultaneously and multiple conferences can be accommodated in any complexity. Subscribers may talk and/or listen in a single conference or multiple conferences, in any combination and in any sequence.
VCOM runs on standard computer and network hardware and is based on a dedicated server, multiple client architecture. The System readily scales to hundreds of users, is built on a highly flexible platform, and coincides with a broad movement within industry and government to use widely deployed IP infrastructures and commercially available computer hardware.
IntraCom Systems, LLC is a Los Angeles-area developer of highly interoperable, multi-channel software intercom systems for professional applications.
To learn more about VCOM and IntraCom Systems, visit us online at www.intracomsystem.com.
IntraCom contact: Stephen Brand