Opticomm has unveiled a new four-channel uncompressed SDI system.
The DVX-5400 provides studio broadcast quality transmission of uncompressed 10-bit serial digital video. It automatically locks to a standard SMPTE rate signal at 270Mb/s and then processes this signal to minimize jitter and BER. It is embedded with AES/EBU audio and data.
Other features include:
- Singlemode 25dB laser-based operation
- 30-45km range over one fiber
- Complies with ANSI/SMPTE 244, 125, 267, 294, ITU-656 and IEC 1179 Video
- Compatible with ATSC, NTSC, PAL, and standard video
- EMI and RFI immunity, eliminating ground loops
- Stand-alone or rack mount
For more information, visit www.opticomm.com.