WOFL-TV, the FOX O&O in Orlando, FL, has streamlined its news production with a variety of broadcast and post production systems from Avid Technology. The station went live with its new end-to-end digital workflow in April, after installing Avid products that add new efficiencies to the ingest, editing, storage, and playout processes.
- An Avid Unity for News shared-storage media network with 8.64TB of storage;
- Four Avid NewsCutter Adrenaline systems;
- Four NewsCutter XP systems for craft news and field editing;
- Two AirSpeed systems for ingest and playout of digital content;
- Four Avid Media Composer Adrenaline systems for editing and finishing promotions.
The systems work in tandem with an existing Avid iNEWS newsroom computer system, enabling the station’s news team to produce and deliver entire newscasts from within a single, integrated production environment.
For more information, visit www.avid.com.