Leitch's VelocityHD features an Interactive Editing paradigm, enabling editing and effects application without stopping timeline playback.
VelocityHD features full-quality HD playback of two video streams, two dynamic graphics streams, dual-stream real-time HD transitions and effects, and optional 3-D effects with the A3DX DVE daughtercard.
Altitude supports 1080i, 1080PsF and 720p frame formats at all common frame rates, with compressed and uncompressed (8-bit and 10-bit) recording and playback, and the flexibility to mix compressed and uncompressed footage within a project.
Key features include:
- Easy visual reference with the EyeCon View timeline interface tool
- Fully-integrated, full-quality multi-camera editing
- Real-time color correction including three-way color-wheels, curves, color matching, and automatic white and black re-balance
- Interactive Editing paradigm, enabling editing and effects application without stopping timeline playback
- Three and four-point editing with a choice between three-window and two-window trimming styles
- Real-time rolling/crawling titles and graphics keys
- Fully customizable window layouts, hotkeys, timeline styles and more
- Advanced real-time audio features with DirectShow and .VST plug-in support
- Virtual Tape File System (VTFStm) for seamless and transparent interchange between video files and popular graphics file formats
- Inscriber TitleMotion HD character generation software
- Optional OMF and AAF interoperability
For more information, visit www.leitch.com.