PESA Switching Systems has supplied several broadcasters covering the 2004 Summer Games from Athens with routing switcher solutions for OB trucks from around the world.
- Greece's Outdoor Broadcast Solutions, based in Thessaloniki, which has installed a PESA Jaguar 64x64 SDI routing switcher with 32x32 stereo audio routing in a 20-camera mobile unit used for soccer coverage from Kaftantzoglio Stadium in Thessaloniki.
- Athens-based Satellite Productions, which is supplying two trucks for coverage of the men's and women's marathons in Athens. The first is an eight-camera Iveco truck featuring a PESA Ocelot 16x16 SDI routing switcher with five control panels; the second truck is a Mercedes unit outfitted with 12 cameras and a PESA Cougar 32x32 routing switcher with five control panels.
- Korean Broadcasting System, which is delivering the games to Korean viewers in high definition with a Cheetah 64x64 HDTV module, Jaguar 64x64 stereo module and Cougar 32x32 SDI module with 105 control panels.
- Munhwa Broadcast Company (MBC) from South Korea, which is using an OB unit equipped with a Jaguar 64x64 SDI routing switcher with 48 control panels.
- Cinevideogroep from the Netherlands, which will use a 22-camera digital van equipped with a Cheetah 288x144 SDI router in a Flexi-Frame configuration to bring footage to Dutch broadcasters.
For more information, visit www.pesa.com.