Sundance Digital will introduce a variety of new and enhanced software products at NAB2006.
- FlexEvents enable complex secondary event command sets to be organized into named macros placed within the station's traffic log for auto-execution within the Titan or FastBreak NXT playlist.
- FastBreak NXT XPress adds features, such as switch events, clock triggers, and automatic or manual Join-in-Progress (JIP) cues. The base configuration provides two Sundance workstations — Media Prep for ingest and content management and Air Control to supervise the actual playout.
- Web Inventory migrates to a new user interface based on Microsoft's .Net technology.
- Additional redundancy options are being added as a standard feature of Titan and FastBreak NXT series systems with the introduction of N+1 capability that uses one (or more, but not one per channel) spare server outputs in the event of a playout port failure. The automation automatically senses any sudden absence of status, cues the spare server port and joins the playback stream on-the-fly within 15-20 seconds.
- NAS solutions provide an economical near-line storage solution as an alternative to more costly online servers. NAS bundles include both the storage and disk/archive management applications.
For more information, visit www.sundancedigital.com.