On Thursday, Sept. 8, IBC2005 will explore delivery technology, connecting equipment, content reception and content use, and how changes in these areas are affecting consumers.
Individual sessions and presentations include:
- Programs to the People — delivering a major sporting event and the results of recent DVB-H trials
- Audio and Radio Technology — Hearing is Believing, including basic coding coverage, cascading codecs and middleware for mobile services
- The Multimedia Home — an exploration of the standards and technology used for delivery to the home
- It’s About Bandwidth, Stupid! Can the Telco's Find the Bandwidth Needed to get Triple Play Services to Every Home?
- European Cable TV — the current status of broadband over cable in Europe
- HDTV – The Final Resolution?
- Managing the Terrestrial Spectrum for Digital
- Keynote by TANDBERG Television CEO Eric Dooney
For more information, visit www.ibc.org.