At NAB2005, Sundance Digital’s Titan will drive two channels of an Omneon server located at the company’s Dallas headquarters.
Among the introductions:
- FastBreak automation v4.0 - shares elements of the company’s Titan system architecture and has an updated GUI.
- Seeker v3.0 – features tools that let managers, producers and creative staffs collaborate on projects and maximize efficiency.
- Titan’s remote capabilities demonstrated live with SNMP - will drive two channels of an Omneon server located at Sundance’s Dallas headquarters.
- DDMS - a new Digital Delivery Management System working in conjunction with various digital content delivery providers, such as Pathfire.
- SNMP monitoring solutions - tracks the status of hardware sub-systems and digital signals.
For more information, visit booth SU10011 or go to www.sundancedigital.com.