With Chyron's X-Clyps, hours of HD clips are now available.
Each product includes Chyron’s Lyric content creation and playout software enabling 3-D graphics, real-time animation and fast creation of advanced messages.
Among the product advancements are:
- DynaCrawl: A 2RU system featuring a GUI; DynaCrawl inserts up to four news elements enabling quick ticker and crawl creation with dynamic data fields.
- X-Clyps: Hours of HD clips are available in compressed storage with its server that includes RAID 5 protection.
- Duet Hyper-X: The HD or SD graphics system offers capabilities such as advanced 3-D; a compressed, real-time clip player; and an easy migration path from SD to HD.
- Duet LEX: A live-to-air workhorse offering a wide array of options to enhance operation.
- Duet LX: CG features real-time animation capability and the ability to upgrade software features and options within its expandable chassis.
For more information, visit booth SU7158 or go to www.chyron.com.