MultiDyne will roll out several new products at NAB2006, including the new DTV-4000 four-channel SDI serial digital video fiber optic link with 16 audio channels.
Other new offerings include:
- DTV-250 analog and digital audio multiplexer and de-multiplexer for SDI serial digital video;
- The RGB-5000-DC RGB/UXG high-resolution video and graphics fiber optic link, the RGB-5000-CWDM 18 channel CWDM fiber optic link and the RGB-500-ET RGB/UXGA fiber link with 10-BaseT Ethernet and data support;
- The EOS-4000 Electro-Optical Switch for point-to-multi-point switching, providing the ability to switch any fiber optic video signal from IP to HD-SDI.
- The DVI-3000 DVI fiber optic transport link, which provides a transport solution for high resolution, DVI digital video sources via four fibers with a maximum transmission distance of 2296ft.
- The DVM-3500 short-haul video and four channel data fiber link with integrated video test signals and self diagnostics.