Solid State Logic (SSL) will showcase its C300 HD Master Studio System at the NAB Show next month.
Designed for film and post-production applications, the C300 HD Master Studio System is a compact, assignable console that enables fast, efficient sweetening and mix creation. The C300 HD addresses the requirements of nonlinear film and TV production.
Key features include:
- compact work surface
- external control of up to four DAWs simultaneously
- monitoring matrices that allow multiformat monitoring on several sets of speakers
- serial control of HD VTRs with trilevel sync support
- sonic signature reproduced in 40-bit floating-point algorithms
- fully integrated professional automation system
- enhanced TimeFreeze automation to increase mix efficiency
See Solid State Logic at the NAB Show in Booth N4031.