Studio Network Solutions announced SANmp a new version of its volume-sharing software for Fibre Channel and iSCSI SANs. New features of SANmp version 3.0 include:
• Redesigned Admin and Client GUIs designed to make SANmp easier to use.
• Redesigned drive icons that now offer an at-a-glance indication of the status of the mounted volumes.
• New tool tips and shortcut key combinations, making it possible to operate SANmp without touching a mouse.
• Separation of the command line interface and GUI.
• Compatibility with OS X Tiger and Leopard, Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows 2003.
SANmp supports major Mac/PC applications, including Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Avid and Pro Tools. Version 3.0 is available as a free upgrade to all current SANmp users.