Virtual Katy Development, a Digidesign development partner that delivers workflow solutions for audio professionals, will show its new VK2 release at the Avid Partner Pavilion. Announced in January and scheduled to ship in April, VK2 offers Pro Tools users a comprehensive change management environment that elevates picture and sound collaboration.
VK2 features include:
- VK2 format support will handle all formats, including EDLs, Avid Cut Lists, Avid Change Notes and OMF/AAF files;
- VK2 preview mode provides Pro Tools users a visual overview of picture edit changes without committing to the change;
- VK2 version history enables Pro Tools users to see the whole life history of a shot within a project;
- VK2 drag and drop import;
- VK2 list Cleaner performs list parsing for unwanted elements, such as split out video and audio elements;
- Increased processing speed allows VK2 users to process 2500 edits over 10 reels within a second.
See Virtual Katy Development at NAB2006 in booth SL1513F, or visit www.virtualkaty.com.