Video Stream Networks (VSN) will unveil the fourth generation of its vsnIPTransfer multiformat, broadcast-quality content exchange via IP solution at the NAB Show, April 20-23, in Las Vegas.
Adopted by news agencies, content providers, advertising companies and field correspondents, vsnIPTransfer allows organizations to reduce costs when compared to using satellite, microwave links, FTP or tape shipment.
Besides offering SD and HD support and high transmission speed via DSL, 3G and SHDSL, vsnIPTransfer4 offers:
- complete forecast and ENG task management
- integration with Avid’s iNews
- Web environment featuring remote download management
- MAM and local workflow integration
- flexible, customizable GUI via Web and client server