The Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) and the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) will demonstrate digital television technologies at the ATSC DTV Hot Spot2007 as part of NAB2007. The theme of this year's demonstration area is "Digital Evolution."
Hot spot technology demonstrations will include:
- ATSC ACAP Standard application development tools and consumer electronics solutions;
- A-VSB for indoor and mobile reception;
- ATSC receiver software and development tools;
- Distributed transmission test generator and analyzer;
- Advanced DTV multicasting service;
- D-ENG return channel capabilities;
- ATSC Software Data Download Standard and broadcast monitor;
- Home networking.
Participants will include AMD, BitRouter, ETRI, HANA, Harmonic/KBS, Microwave Radio Communications, Samsung, Unisoft, UpdateLogic and Zenith/LG.
The Hot Spot will also feature a demonstration of the ACAP Field Trial Project and its participating organizations, as well as NAB/MSTV DTV converter boxes for consumers.
For more information, visit www.atsc.org.