Proposals for IBC2007, which will take place from Sept. 6-10 at the RAI Convention Centre in Amsterdam, for speakers, keynotes, case studies, technical papers or complete sessions are still being accepted.
Suggested topics are:
- Archives & Restoration
- Multimedia in the Networked Home
- Content Protection & Digital Rights Management
- File-based Production
- Hybrid & Converged Networks
- Interactive Media & EPGs
- IPTV/Internet TV/Podcasting
- News Coverage & Sports Events
- PVRs including Consumer Advertising
- Wireless & Broadband Networks
The deadline for receipt of all proposals is Feb. 16.
For more information, visit www.ibc.org.