- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
The broadcast, film, and TV production industry is transforming from yesterday’s physical, manual world to today’s digital world. One of the big advantages of digital operations is that files can be transferred over IT networks. However, these increasingly bandwidth-intensive streams and file-based workflows will overwhelm legacy networks. To meet new network capacity and connectivity demands, media and entertainment companies are exploring next-generation Ethernet and IP/MPLS solutions.
Ethernet, in particular, provides attractive benefits to create a robust, agile, on-demand, packet-based network infrastructure designed to support a variety of distributed, automated, professional media (file- and stream-based) workflows for local, regional, and global production.
In an upcoming Webinar sponsored by Broadcast Engineeringand Ciena, media IT executives, broadcasters, and film and TV production personnel will learn about:
- High-bandwidth, highly available network infrastructures that can readily handle file- and video-stream-based workflows for media and entertainment pre- and post-production
- The unique features, functions, and benefits of leading Ethernet technologies to support the demands of workflow exchange, content distribution, and live content transport
- Multiservice packet-based network infrastructures that can accelerate workflows, control costs, and improve time to market
Sign up today to gain valuable insights on advanced network technologies.
Global Industry Marketing