- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Gary Olson, managing director at the GHO Group
As broadcasters are increasingly required to support content from many sources and deliver it over new types of channels, the demand to apply the efficiencies inherent in IP solutions grows ever stronger. With this mix of baseband and IP signals, engineers and technical managers need to leverage the best technology available to stay ahead of the competition.
In this exciting webcast, attendees will learn about an all-new, next-generation approach to networking and signal processing for audio and video signals. Presenter Gary Olson, managing director at the GHO Group, will review the latest multiplexing and IP technologies that provide new efficiencies and signal management.
Attendees to this tutorial will learn:
- About basic and advanced multiplexing technology and systems
- How to maximize signal flow and processing
- How to reduce cabling and infrastructure requirements for multichannel operations
- About multiple compression standards and solutions
- About solutions to simplify the process of generating and distributing multiple formats.