- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Consumers increasingly expect to watch high-quality video content anywhere and everywhere in a time-shifted, on-demand and personalized manner on a host of different devices and platforms. For content creators and service providers, this new multiscreen world presents both opportunities and challenges.
In this webinar, attendees will survey the trends and dynamics driving the multiscreen revolution. Host Kirssy Valles, Senior Product Manager of ProMedia products at Harmonic, will review solutions for cost-effectively implementing a video processing infrastructure that can support the required variety of multiscreen acquisition, production and output file formats while maximizing the subscriber’s quality of experience — and the provider’s ROI.
Attendees to this webinar will learn:
- How to simplify the task of adding high-quality VOD multiscreen services.
- How to resolve the Live and “From-Live” ABR streaming challenge.
- How to control costs and make money by offering your customers advanced multiscreen services, such as Start-Over TV, Catch-Up TV and nPVR.
- How to maximize opportunities for generating ad revenue with multiscreen content.