- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
The need to increase speed and productivity while managing costs while still delivering expected service level quality has never been greater in the post-production world. Providers are looking for ways to enable improved collaboration – often in multi-user, multi-campus environments across long distances -- while maintaining the integrity and security of ultra-high definition (UHD), file-based workflows including 4K content.
In this webinar participants will hear how one of Hollywood’s most advanced digital laboratories increased productivity and delivered enhanced color grading services for its customers without compromising performance or quality by implementing a remote secondary digital intermediate (DI) and special effects facility built on a long-distance fiber optic infrastructure.
Attendees to this webinar will learn:
- How to manage file-based workflows with no latency or loss of quality
- How to design and implement long-distance remote collaboration without compromising performance, resources or capacity
- How to address the infrastructure challenges of 4K content transport and distribution in a multi-campus, multi-user post production environment