- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
Date & Time
- On-Demand Webinar
Brad Gilmer, AMWA’s Executive Director
Michael Koetter, Vice President, News Technology at Turner Television
Ian Hamilton, Signiant’s CTO and Planning and Analysis
The great thing about standards is there are so many to choose from. Today’s fast-paced and complex media centers require that files of many formats be properly identified, tagged and managed with lightning speed. It is expensive and time wasting to ingest a file that fails to meet both technical and business requirements. Ensuring file conformance at the input stage is both efficient and cost-effective.
Join us for this in-depth workshop with AMWA’s Executive Director, Brad Gilmer, and Turner Television’s Michael Koetter, Vice President, News Technology; Planning and Analysis and Signiant’s CTO, Ian Hamilton. This panel will share practical experiences and tips on managing files, file compliance and building efficient file workflows.
- Standards that enable efficient file processing
- Lowering costs through early error detection
- Choosing the correct building blocks for your asset validation strategy